Sunday 27 October 2013

theres a storm brewing

According to the weather man, or people as mum says its nice to be correct.

Not written a blog in a few days as there has been nothing to really write about.

Mum went out yesterday with stidge for a few hours, without telling me where and left me with daddy I cried and I cried, dad was relieved to get mum home tee hee!

I laid up with mum as she had a bad headache so I came down for tea then went back up to be with her.

There was thunder last night and mums sciatica was playing up so she was in the spare room, and me i was that scared i tried to hide under her blanket, needless to say she wasnt happy!

We woke up this morning and mum was like, what was all the fuss about?????
Calm as a mill pond, dad pointed out to her we were likely to be in the eye of the storm, storms can see? Wow, so they know that they are going to hit somewhere, surely if thats the case why cant they ring ahead?? Mums rolling her eyes at me, what so they have eyes, but no arms?? Makes no sense to me, I will just look cute and ignore her trying to explain it as it sounds more than my brain can handle!

Late this morning we ventured up to the woods in order to let me burn some energy off ahead of keeping us in tomorrow. I was put into the boot by dad, mum was on the back seat I did not want to be in the boot, so as soon as dad stopped at the coldra lights I hopped over!
We went up to wentwood, and the storm really picked up when we started out, I didnt care, but titch was struggling in the mud and dads off the beaten path routes (they where marked but overgrown), didn't help.

I was tracking something, not sure what and I think I tripped all I know is I have a very sore paw thats quite swollen and tender.

Mum timed me out when we got home as I kept pestering her in the kitchen so i got put in the crate for half an hour :( :(

This evening I have watched one man and his dog, the whistling had me interested, mum said I would have to learn to listen before we could try it!

well we have just been up to move mi mi, the wind has picked up and spooked her so I am going to sign off as she is now in the spare room, I will sleep in with her for reassurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment