Tuesday 15 October 2013

me hooter

Seems to be popular on fli-kr, I swear that site is spelt strange. Mum uses it to share photos of me,my sis and other stuff she takes pictures of. There really is no need for her to take pictures of other things I am surely enough!
Hooter (the one with the hits)

Any ways,I was getting annoyed yesterday afternoon as mum was taking her time getting ready to go out for my walk, she swears it was Mi's fault. My sister is pretty blameless to me so it was mums fault.

I started to nudge her endlessly to get up, but she wouldn't shift instead she got the camera out and started to take my picture, like loads!

I guess one must be good, as its got loads of 'hits' on flickr, why do people hit screens? Seems senseless and just a little dumb? (Sprite, hits means people clicking on and viewing a photo not actually hitting a screen)

tyuiop]]]999-0amelia sprite (Amelia helping type the blog!)






We finally went for our walk and had an awesome time running, jumping and splashing. It was great fun until I lost my tennis ball :( No amount of fishing could find it. Mum said we had a spare at home, so Mi and I gave up and came home.

Perfect sit! (for once!)

SPLASH!








Fishing :) 


This morning it was very cold but mum said the light was awesome for photography so off we went, and she was right it was to cold to swim but wonderful to run round and  see all my tracks in the frosty dew.

Right my humans must take me out I have just been to find my ball!
Steamy!!








Low winter sun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment