Thursday 3 October 2013

Soaking wet burred bugger bum

AND I AM FAMOUS! Had my mug published in this months LRO magazine mum was told by a friend on facebook this morning.




Been out for my tats just now and because mis hidden my slip lead mum had to put me on a normal lead, which equals her being walked by me hmmmmmmm that was fun! We had to pop and see Haylie mums family support worker to say thank you for sorting out the electric this morning which mum was pleased about-and so was I as the house alarm goes mental when the electric runs out-its louder than me!Shes renamed me the tazmanian devil because I wanted to go in the office and share my love :)

Well its about to thunder here, so im off to hide in my bed as I hate thunder with a passion mums put my blanket and pillows on the top ready so I can feel safe in the Sprite cave.

TTFN peeps, see on the flip side :)

Its raining its pouring,
The spritey dog is hiding
He hates the rain and the thunder
prefers to be hiding under
Blankets in the crate

1 comment: