Saturday 5 October 2013

Being nurse

My little sister is ill today, she has got a high temp and is coughing. She wasnt right yesterday after school but we all thought she was just tired.

So I am having a day of being the best big bro, mum has said shes going to make me a red cross bandana to wear on days like today.

Mum had to tell me off yesterday, I like sausage rolls they are lovely! We were walking to the shops to go and get electric and gas on the way to fetch Mi, two girl where walking past with sausage rolls, lovely hot, yummy smelling hmmmmmmmmmm SPRITE FOCUS! Sorry mum, anyway I wanted a try and tried to jump up, but mum pulled me down with a short sharp no and bad dog, she had found my slip lead (buried in my bed basket) and so I was under her control! I remained in her bad books as I was barking at the kids, but someone pointed out the kids had been winding me up and stomping on my tail mum was livid (whats that? I have heard of Liver, but not livid).

Because of this mum let me have a good run off the lead on 19 hills, and with all the rain the ponds where really really deep, Mi kept trying to jump in too, but they are MY puddles so I kept splashing her.
Mum took mi and I leaf hunting yesterday afternoon, i loved it I was picking up acorns and giving them to Mi, slightly chewed but the thought was there. Mi picked up absoloutley loads, and because we had the storm the other night there where a few branches down too which came home with us.

Mum got very annoyed, not at me, at the oven and the food, it was taking for bleeding ever to cook it was the potatoes again causing issues!  It did smell lovely all chickeny and belly rumblingly good. I didnt get any but I had been having scraps all day.

Mums taught me a new trick this morning, dad needed some clean socks and knows my fetish for carrying them in my mouth, she gave the clean ones to carry down and I gave them to dad, and released them no arguing and only went a got a bloomin custard cream!!!!! At the moment i am lying on the floor next to little sis whilst she watches tv i think shes fallen asleep........................................
ghost for Halloween??

cwtching sis 


No comments:

Post a Comment