Tuesday 1 October 2013

Darth Vader LIVES!!!!

Ok thanks for that mum we all know sharing is good but sometimes well, you know DON'T! I snore I admit it and because my beloved basket is getting a little bit too small my throat rests on the edge and it makes me sound like Darth Vader, who ever he is - he sounds scary!

Any hooo, I am still in mums bad books, yup me with whom butter would not melt. I was made to do most of my walk this morning on the dual lead system mum has, all because I was a bit naughty yesterday and belly flopped on a teeny tiny yorky. How was I to know it wasn't a small snackerel that needed sitting on to get a reward, it looked like Anton when I first had him (my very dead meerkat squeaky toy).

We are home alone today, and I am choosing my own company in my basket whilst mum acts as my secretary, well I can not type, so she has to whilst I dictate by making sounds like a canary .

I was not the most impressed of animals on Sunday mother and my sister went out for the afternoon to a meal and a party and I was not invited, mum said because it was in the pub I couldnt go. So I played dead, when they finally got home I refused to bark, fuss or whine until mum came up and let me out. she was very worried tee hee, I could tell by the voice!

I spent sunday evening with mi, she was very tired and only wanted me, so I went upstairs and slept on the bed next to her until dad came home and brought her downstairs for a while to have a cwtch.


I think I need to start writing poems in these posts, as I like to sing 'call it singing Sprite I call it noise' 

So here goes!

I am Sprite yes I am
Last time I chased my tail I got in a spin
Got all dizzy and landed in the bin

I can run for miles and not listen to me mum
she calls me her big pain in the bum
I like my walks I likes my runs
I like sliding down the hills on my tum.

Are these any good?

This is my fav youtube vid of the day! Proves, that with love, barriers can be broken down and mistakes are only mistakes in the eyes of unseeing and uncaring.



No comments:

Post a Comment