Tuesday 8 October 2013

Splash!

Thats my new trick, mum taught me it so I know its ok to go bomb diving into the ponds on 19 hills where we walk every day.

I had been naughty and wouldnt come back, so was on my 8 lead not happy, I really do not like the control bit, I am a free spirit and I WANT TO RUN! Well Its not my fault birds are so wonderful to chase and make me so bouncyfied.

Ayways, I dint go for a walk yesterday I know its bad, but in the morning I just did not want go, and in the afternoon Mi came home from school and just wanted to cuddle up on the floor and watch movies under the blankie. Hey I like cuddles so I wasnt complaining.

Mum made sure I had a good old run today though and I am a LUNATIC!!
I had to laugh mind, mum was walking titch and I this avo having made soup for tea, oh my I love when she makes soup, the peelings dont half fly! Off track Sprite FOCUS! but muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I love food. After I had nearly bowled titch into the ponds we were walking back and mum was aware that another dog was nearby. She thought it was Max, a rather elderly labrador friend of mine, who isnt the most stable of animals. It wasnt it was Milo a labrador cross staphie who cocked his leg on mum tee hee I did laugh.

I have spent the evening with stidge on mum and dads bed, I am in full on guard mode tonight no one better try and get in, we had a visitor this afternoon and I did not like her. I am down here tonight mum and dad are NOT happy at all about the situation so are being cautious ah well I am Sprite so I am awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment