Sunday 13 October 2013

Sister been ill

Sorry for not typing but my hooman sister has been ill all week and she has finally turned a corner and has been much better today.

We went exploring on Friday and I loved it I did, we went to a place called Caldicot Castle near home its free at the moment and even better they allow dogs on leads so I got to see inside a real Castle. It wasnt the biggest according to mum but its my first so I didnt care.

We had a mooch around the parkland before and we saw sheep and other dogs, dad picked up loads of conkers I dont know why can you eat them?

We made our loop, but mum spotted a group of school children well she heard them first noisey bunch of hooligans! Dad wanted to put me in the car but mum insisted I came in with them and I am glad I did. Lots to smell and see. Dad took titch up one of towers whilst mum took me to sit a while out of the way of the noisey kids they where making me a wee bit bouncy so I needed a time out. Dad and titch waved from the top of the tower, wow, it looked HIGH!

The kids soon disappeared which meant dad, mum, Mi and I had the place to ourselves except two masons (mum says they work with stone) and three staff members. Mum and I had a look into what she thinks was once a tower and I decided the arrow slits looked good to climb in and it was hard but I got there. Mum didn't have the camera as dad had taken it with him. Such a shame she didn't get the pic, that would have been me in the dog house for months!!

Mum disappeared up a tower on her own but I didnt get to go and I didn't want to not see her so I was going mental for dad and titch was looking for mum too, I guess we are too used to her being there.

Mi was getting tired and wanted to go to the play park, so we decided to explore further on a differn't day. When we left I made a bid for freedom as mum got distracted and let go of my lead, but as soon as she shouted sit and asseyez vous, I sat and got rounded up!

The noisy children had taken over the play park so dad decided to take us to another one which was near by. I was made to stay in the car but ha ha ha! I had a cunning plan, they got back to find me on the back seat looking pleased with myself, I was much more settled then I dont like the boot :(

Unfortunatly mi went down hill Friday night into Saturday  and spent all the time snuggled up on either mum or dad, and that meant I had to sit on the floor!!! Me, the floor never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  By Saturday night mum was quite worried and took Mi to the out of hours doctors. Shes ok it just appears she has a lingering Virus, which has lasted a week but touch wood, mum touches my head, shes better today much to everyones relief!

So I must away to eat peelings that mum dropped on the floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment