Tuesday 22 October 2013

Its raining its pouring I dont like walking!

Mornin me dears! Its raining again mum says its Wales lump it, how cruel??

Yesterday I went out for my morning walk with mum up to 19 Hills and I went for my normal swim, well it was not a swim yesterday it was a bloomin attempt to keep alive! I dived head first and nearly drowned. Mum was laughing her head off, whilst I managed to save myself thank you for no help mum, and I had throw up a load of water. Mum wasn't laughing then!!

Any ways I went out in the afternoon with titch and I had to stay on my lead because it was so wet mum didn't want titch getting to wet.

We got to meet my mate Grif, the border collie cross whilst we were in the woods mum knew it was him because her wears a red bandanna, Grif was off his lead and I couldn't play! Miffed is an understatement........

Mum here, Sprite couldn't go off his lead in the woods because on one side of the path is a steep drop thats been partially washed away with the rain. I was concerned he would knock Mi down the hill!

Thank you mum for your in put!! We toddled home via the play park but didn't stop there long as there older boys there that where making me wary and annoying mum with the language. As we were leaving we spotted some people walking there dogs in the basket ball court which clearly states no dogs allowed. Perhaps its because we chase and eat balls I dunno, but mum had her wig off about it.

Well today they made me walk in the rain again, so I cried and whimpered then did something so incredibly naughty I made mi face plant in a humongous puddle where a drain had blocked in a car park.


Any ways I must go sleep is for me now!

Oh mum found this care of labradors worldwide, its not hers but she likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment