Saturday 28 September 2013

My poor ears!!

My beloved mother knows how to torture me at times!

This morning she volunteered me for entertainment at a friends house whilst she popped to do some last minute shopping for a very special girls birthday.

She has two kidlets, one mi's age the other a little younger and much like a rather bouncy puppy!

I got to play all morning, tag, chase, fetch climbing frame, horsey and make them laugh. The little boy had a thing for my tail but seeing as I cant feel the thing where he was stomping on it, I didnt fuss ne bother but I did give him a proper tongue bath-much to his enjoyment. Mum spent most of the time looking very very frustrated by the kidlets noise and energy so much so she says she has a sore throat tee hee, yeah cheers dog!

We had a time out corner, which mum put us all in at some point, me included what? I had only sat on mis face and farted, whas wrong with that?????

Time came for me to go home with dad, as the kids where feeding me pastry which poor mum has had to put up with the smell from all evening, i luves pastry but it hates me! BOO HISS :(

I spent the afternoon cuddling mi on mum and dads bed as she was so tired she was crying her heart out, i didnt like it, mi only cries when shes tired or ill.

I have to say Carys-Ann is my new second fav child, she was so wonderful gave the best hugs and kisses and did as my mum told her, although her patting needs working on, she is a little rough, i forgive her shes only small.

I have been asking when are we going back mum dosnt answer, i know she and mi will be going back but why not me? Because me dear darling sprite, you think you are a human, and can play like a human but you are a dog a DOG, and a bloomin big one at that! 

I am in my basket, mum was going to watch Marley and me but chose not to because its very sad and has a dog like me in it.

Any ways im in my basket, chilling out snoring acting all cool

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I missed the best bit of my day! Because i was good this morning i got a whole flipping sausage in my tea tonight ooooh it was nice :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment