Saturday 2 November 2013

I hate fireworks

They are horrid!!
Loud stinky bright and unexpected, I really hate them.

I AM SCARED
:( !!!


Well its been a week of being in doors on my todd, Wednesday mum was out with titch till mid afternoon and I was not a happy doggy :(
I got my own back by splashing her and mi mi with mud tee hee!

Thursday, was hallow een? Lots of knocking on the door despite mum putting a sign in the window grrrrr.

Friday I was like a coiled spring, and boy did mum know it she tried to hurry my walk and I did a runner!!! She went mental and it wasn't the normal upset with me, oh no it was the threatened with a hearth rug skinning mad. I got put straight in my crate and was most miffed, dad didn't come and get me once she had gone out!

Tonight I am hiding under mums movie duvet with Mi's sheepy which she lent me before she went to bed :) I loves her I do shes my sister.

PS The book I am has been published yay!!





No comments:

Post a Comment