Monday 4 November 2013

BB guns bloody hurt!!!

Lets just say being a moving target is not funny! It was NOT intentional It was an ACCIDENT! 
Just before he considers phoning the RSPCA! There was hardly any power behind it, he is a drama queen!! 

My bum has a bruise and I aint happy, I will get my revenge mwah ha ha woof!!

That was yesterday and today is a new day! 

Amelia has a imaginary lion pet called Leo, I am a bit unhappy as it appears to have replaced me and even has his own pillow by her bed!!

How rude, I dont even get that! hmmmm 

Tonight, I am curled up with  mum under my thunder blanket, hiding from the horrid horrid fireworks. 
under my blankie :)


This morning though I had a jolly good laugh mum came back from dropping titch to school and she shouted up the stairs (where I was with dad) that if I got my bum moving we could meet up with Shadow, Old charl and little Charlie and have a play date! 

Well that was it I was down the stairs and heading for door faster than lightning, buuuuuuuuuut mum had to put my collar on, that takes up valuable play time grrrrrrrr. 

I dragged mum up the road and I got to play for 45 minutes chasing Shadow up and down the field like a man thing. I bloomin loved it I did! Although, Shadow plays rough and she batted me in the face and I have a cut above my eye.

I kept playing, I didnt want to stop mum was enjoying the company whilst walking she was jabbering away to aunty Steph, our next door neighbour.

Well its been a good day, so I am signing off dad will be home so will need bouncing on as soon as the door opens!

N night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment