Saturday 16 November 2013

Hey yall!

Mums been remiss with my blog I am so very sorry, one cannot get the staff these days.

Well, let me see what has happened, my bottom is fine now, although if the toys are down I hide in the kitchen, I simply do not like the sight of them.

Not much has occurred in the time since my last blog, Myself mum and little Mi held the two minute silence, although mum had to explain to Mi why we did it. I think it is very respectful I paws-ed for the fallen animals, as they work just as hard as humans.


The fireworks have been on going but now seemed to have stopped, mum and dad did sparklers with Mi, they looked very very pretty and not nearly as noisy as the big bangy things in the sky.


 We had a lovely frost mid week and I had awesome time ploughing around in it and sneezing when icicles went up my nose. Mum was taking her time photographing mushrooms so I ate them, well it was the only right thing to do when her attention was taken away from me!!



We meandered up through the woods and went to see aunty Haylie, mums FSW who is very nice.


The rest of the week followed in the normal fashion, although Mi and I got very muddy when mum got distracted it was FUN (Sprite I will send you the bills but mum I have no money!!)

Sprite stop!!
NOPE!!!! SPLASH!!





Mucky Pups!




Friday, dad was off which meant one and only thing WALKIES!! 

We decided after Mi got home, to adventure somewhere new, well, we have been to part of the place before, but not to this awesome bit.

We  Mum decided that we should pop to the woods of Tredeger park, and I am glad she did. I got to play with new friends, Monty a Patterdale, Keira a Staffy (i was a perfect gent to her, she was very pwetty dont tell shadow!) luna the loony cockapoo , Teddy a lickle squeaky pup and lola a golden retriever. Dad was going mad, but as soon as mum shouted 'whats this?' I came running! Dad was miffed but I played and played and played I loved it and we are going again.


Mum got me a bag of bones from our butcher yesterday AJ Wilding and Kent, they are lovely.

I am sat with mum next to her on the sofa, slobering on her foot. A lovely lady will be posting a story about me on facebook shortly so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment