Thursday 28 November 2013

I LOVE LEAVES!!!!

Had to share that! Our favourite tree on 19 hills has lost it leaves and mum had to explain to dad, my head burrowing in the leaves is my version of Mi throwing them in the air :)







I have not been well, I have had an eye infection the last week but its finally cleared up. Mum says it was pink eye but I don't know why its called that, it was painful! More than one morning mum had to pry my eye open first thing, mi kept doing pirate impressions I am guessing she was taking the micky!!

Mum treated it with cold tea, and it worked, bugger paying the devil £30 quid to get eye drops!

Mini moos been poorly this weekend, shes had a bad cough and stinking cold so I have been on mutt guard to look after her.

Not much else to report been a typical week!

So here is a poem to pass the time.

This week I have been a pirate,
Eye gunked shut argh ha ha, yo ho!

I have dragged mum through the mud
Twisted her ankle boy she did cuss

Ploughed through the leaves
My version of toss game I guess

Mum won an award for her volunteering
yes it true
She even  bought me chicken home from the buffet
It was delicious.

Showed dad my retrieve skills
With my tennis ball and flinger
He watched as mum launched
And I fetched
I am getting better you see!

So thats my week
In words and pictures
Me my family and fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment