Saturday 21 December 2013

Sprites letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
I cannot write I have paws you see so mum is writing this for me.
My name is Sprite I am very almost 2
I have a human sister who is three, her name is Mi.

She dosnt want much for christmas,
A doll that cries,
An ice cream maker
Books and toys
Shes easy to please and been so good and so nice this year.

Me
I'd be happy for a few treats
A tennis ball or three
A warm cosy bed and veggy scraps for my tea
(mum feeds me more than this but I likes my peelings)

Mum
She doesn’t want anything
Just for her family to be fed happy and warm
And to hopefully bring joy to where is has not been

Dad
He has all he wants, he got his game,
He has his airsoft gun
He has the love of me and Mi
He wants for not much more you see

Now for some random requests
The hoover has asked for a new belt
The cooker a clean
The fridge needs a declutter
The cupboards want filling they are homes for moths
The loo is crying out bleach and a good scrub
Mum has said she and dad have done the above
But I know you Santa paws have to help

So santa paws this is my letter to you
I hope it reaches you in time for christmas,
I know how busy you are
With the reindeer presents and the sleigh
Getting ready for the one night
Where you fly across the nights sky
Filling peoples hearts with love and joy


Love Sprite  
Not Sprites  paw print, borrowed from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment