Sunday 22 December 2013

I met a baby and I liked her!

Mum and dad went down to Somerset today to see Moo and Ted, THE best aunty and uncle ever : )

I was a very naughty boy on the way out mum went mental at me a we had to......

Before he tries to aim for the sympathy vote, he is a sod in the car all ways has been. We had to come home and get the dog guard, in the pouring rain! I then had to sit in the back to keep him bloody quite and calm!

Thanks mother!

We got to somerset, reaching moo and ted in 40 minutes in the driving rain and then stupidly bright sunshine.

I knew something was up and you know what it was, mum max and dad Paul turned up with baby Zena, shes lovely so so tiny. Mum was worried I would be to bouncy, but I WAS good as bloody gold wasn't I mum go on admit it - Yes you were honey very very good, for once!

After we had been there we went to Brean sands for me to have a good old run and for mum to get some drift wood, I wanted to 'help' carry some but she wouldnt let me :(

I would though like to say mum put them in the boot with me and it was like Christmas I had logs and planks all around my basket. But I was to tired though to enjoy them and went to sleep in my basket.

Any way mums had a drink and shes feeling tiddly so cant type straight, so to you all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment