Saturday 28 December 2013

Im a happy chappy!!

In the last few days I have had a new collar, lead, brush and bed.

I am a VERY spoilt doggy :)

Mummy dosnt do product blogging but today she was in a place called the range and dad spotted an info thingy for a new type of easy clean dog brush. Its bristles can be moved back on a springy thing so mummy can clean it easily. Its bloomin brill, daddy knew I liked because my bum went in the air when mummy was grooming me! Its by a company called JML and mum says if you have a woofer get one because I even let her groom my belly something shes not been able to do for a while.

My new collar is leather and makes me look very grown up. We needed a new slip lead so we got one of those too, my minds boggling because of all the new things i have been bought/made!

Today mum made me a new bed, my plastic one is far to small now and is making my joints pretty sore.
Its all fleecy and comfy oooh I loves it I do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment