Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hola!

I'm so sorry for my absence I am a bear with little brains after all.

Well not much has been occouring in my life.

Mum and dad have discovered a fantastic place to walk mi and me. It'd called tredegar park its got water, ducks and lots and lots space for me to run and be an idiot.

Also mum has started to time my morning run to go with aunty steph and uncle Dave. I get play time with my girlfriends then sleep the rest of the day.  It's ace.

It appears my sister likes my bed in the living room, I keep finding her on when she's watching tv! How very rude!!!!
Mum had said she will make mi a cushion to but I doubt she will use it, mine is too comfy.

I am worried about my sister though, she's stammering and can't talk properly. Mum has said she's having trouble at school, I can only give her hugs which seem to help her get a bit happier and settle down.

I had mum and aunty steph in stitches I managed to squeeze UNDER the dividing fence to get to shadow, the womble and daisy. Mum and Steph could not believe I managed :).

So dear followers I am well and am spriticus :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment