Monday 30 June 2014

Blog number two in two days!

Can tell mums outside enjoying the summer evenings.

I have been a fab little man today (sprite don't get all puffed up pride comes before a fall ya know) I retrieved a ball for terrified collie dog in the park!!! It wasn't far out in the lake but to far for him so I fetched it, and gave it back!!! Mum was very chuffed, until I got silly and chased a kingfisher away dad was watching.

Got home and auntie steph has given me a load of shadows old toys. There is three ruggers, an iggle piggle a ball and a teddy, I'm a very happy boy!!!

Now mum and dad are sat chilling, but arguing how is it possible to do both??
Its about august mostly mums just discovered how much my boosters n kennel cough are on top of my kennel fees . She's tried her hardest to be able to get me to go with them , even suggesting I dress as a human for the holiday but nope not happening.

She's getting very wound up which neither dad or I like :( . Ah well I'm now mithering at daisy, she's yapping again at something and nothing again!!!
(And now his tail is smoking, told you pride before a fall dude!) Cheers mother , but thank you for stopping it smoking!

No comments:

Post a Comment