Friday 22 May 2015

10 steps forward 10 back


Poor mum will be doing a tango soon! This blog will be about grump mostly today.

As some of sprites readers will remember he was attacked by a dog walker leaving him with bad bruising and problems with being left. Well, after all my hard work with Bella to get her to a level where she walks beautifully for me, I'm back to square bloody one.

There is a man, living locally to us with an ABI and owns two dogs, two staffie type dogs crossed with something. They are nasty agressive badly controlled animals who he has no discipline over. The dogs go for other dogs when ever they see one and want to kill, not harm,kill
Bella and I were out on Wednesday (sprite was at home with hayfever), I took Bella on our normal route up and over 19 hills, the man crossed over in front us and walked up the hill I had to stop any way as Bella had decided to drop a load shall we say, so gave us space to let them get some way ahead. 

He STOPPED to speak to a street sweeper, dogs on choke leads. Bella and I kept walking towards him there was no way boo was going to go round (I am stubborn like that ). We got close and he started shouting abuse in my direction telling me to cross the road whilst hes trying to carrel his mutts with there choke chains lifting them off the floor to try and get control, by the throat. I kept walking ignoring him whilst attempting to regain some semblance of control and not breaking her jaw (she really can pull tight but I was being a bucking donkey ) , Boo actually walked well for the level abuse from both the dogs and man, he was calling me a b$£ch and a stupid C$%nt and I should get my fing dog under control , um yeah ok mate its not mine thats trying to kill another dog. 
Then to cap his ignorance, he stopped outside mis school, both dogs still brindling hackles up , heaven forbid a child should come out carrying food. 

I am seething because his dogs should be wearing muzzles, and be on appropriate harness's , and he should pick there crap up! 

Bella is now back to square one, constantly looking over her shoulder, jumping whilst out and is now not wanting to be walked near other dogs (although she handled and spaniel and a bishon frise with out a yip or grumble).
So now I am back to square one with lead training oh flipping joy!!! 
I'm sorry mum but they are horrible dogs and I thought they would hurt you, but I was good when I saw mi off on her trip today, I liked that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment